segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010
REVOLVER MULTITRAX RECONSTRUCTED - 4-CD-SET+32-PAGE-BOOK
REVOLVER MULTITRAX RECONSTRUCTED - 4-CD-SET+32-PAGE-BOOK
Wow, this is fantastic, so many new tracks were found we had to compile a huge 32-page-book in order to write every single liner note you need to know more about these exceptional finding!!!
All the tracks, AND I CAN'T GET TIRED OF STRESSING THAT, are new and different!!!! Once again, too many tracks to list, but I can send them to you in case you want to know more about them. Anyways, I decided to post the tracking list of disc 4 only for you to have an idea of how amazing this SET is, please
check this out :
Revolver Sessions 4
Tracklist: DISC 1
TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS - LOOPLESS VERSION
TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS - CENTER NO TAMBOURINE
TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS - NEW LOOPS
TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS - TRACK MIX
GOT TO GET YOU INTO MY LIFE - TAKE 5 BACKING
GOT TO GET YOU INTO MY LIFE - TAKE 5 VOCALS
GOT TO GET YOU INTO MY LIFE - BASIC LEFT
LOVE YOU TOO - LEFT CHANNEL
LOVE YOU TOO - MID LEFT
LOVE YOU TOO - FUZZY MID RIGHT
LOVE YOU TOO - ALTERNATE CENTER MID RIGHT
LOVE YOU TOO - MONO MIX
PAPERBACK WRITER - TAKE 1
PAPERBACK WRITER - TAKE 2
PAPERBACK WRITER - VOCAL BEST LEFT
PAPERBACK WRITER - VOCAL BEST RIGHT
PAPERBACK WRITER - TRACK 2 COMPOSITE
PAPERBACK WRITER - MONO MIX
RAIN - TRACK LEFT 100%
RAIN - NEW 50% ADDED
RAIN - BASS EDIT 2
RAIN - VOCALS NO BACKGROUNDS SL EDITED
RAIN - BACKGROUNDS VOCALS BACKGROUNDS 4
RAIN - BACKGROUNDS VOCAL RIGHT EDITED
RAIN - 3 INCH MONO MIX
DR. ROBERT - BASIC WITH VOCAL
DR. ROBERT - ALL OVERDUBBS FROM MID RIGHT FAR LEFT
DR. ROBERT - VOCALS LEFT ISOLATED
Apr 20th 1966 – Studio Two, 2:30pm-2:30am
And Your Bird Can Sing – take 2 – basic rhythm track of guitars and
And Your Bird Can Sing – SI onto take 2 - lead vocals with lead
guitar – John with Paul on harmony vocal, with George on guitar and
vocal in the verses.
And Your Bird Can Sing – SI onto take 2 - Ringo on tambourine, Paul
on bass, John doubling his lead vocal in the bridges, and George
playing the low harmony lead guitar part.
And Your Bird Can Sing – SI onto take 2 – A second set of vocals,
with John and Paul continually breaking down into uncontrollable
Apr 21st 1966 – Studio Two, 2:30pm-12:50am
Taxman – Take 11 – basic rhythm track of guitars, bass and drums.
Taxman – SI onto take 11 – vocal excerpt, taken from the left
channel of Anthology dvd 5.1 mix.
Taxman – SI onto take 11 – vocal excerpt, taken from the right
channel of Anthology dvd 5.1 mix, which also includes tambourine and
cowbell from later overdubs.
Taxman – SI onto take 11 – Both vocal tracks, from the center
channel of the Anthology cd. The count-in was probably spoken
during one of the vocal overdubs, since it is present on take 11.
Taxman – SI onto take 11 – tambourine, lead guitar and "anybody got
a bit of money" backing vocals, from the right channel of the
Anthology cd, with lead vocals added as backing to mask some
Apr 22nd 1966 – Studio Two, 2:30pm-11:30pm
Taxman – SI onto take 12 – cowbell and backing vocals.
Tomorrow Never Knows – SI onto take 3 – tamboura and a new lead
vocal, again put through the Leslie speaker in the second half, on
track 4. This is the regular center channel isolation, with the
track 2 tape loops off to the side.
Tomorrow Never Knows – SI onto take 3 – second lead vocal on first
section, organ, tambourine and, at the end, piano; these were
recorded on track 3. The following punch-in of Paul's backward
guitar accidentally wiped part of John's second vocal.
Tomorrow Never Knows – SI onto take 3, punch-in on track 3. The
tape was flipped around for Paul to record his solo so that it would
play backward when the tape was run in the right direction.
Tomorrow Never Knows – Track 3 with the previous overdubs as well as
Paul's backward punched-in guitar.
Apr 26th 1966 – Studio Two, 2:30pm-2:45am
And Your Bird Can Sing – take 10 + ending of take 6 – basic rhythm
track of guitar and drums. The basic take had no vocals,
And Your Bird Can Sing – SI onto take 10/6 – The first overdub was
presumably the vocals and handclaps.
And Your Bird Can Sing – SI onto take 10/6 – lead guitars. George
playing the melody line, Paul playing the harmony line a third above.
Apr 27th 1966 – Studio Three, 6:00-11:30pm
Tomorrow Never Knows – Mono mix RM8.
Apr 27th 1966 – Studio Three, 11:30pm-3:00am
I'm Only Sleeping – take 11 – rhythm track of drums and guitar. The
basic take had no vocals but ADT once again makes them impossible to
remove from the rhythm track. Here it's sped back up by half a semi-
tone to the original speed and key (E minor) in which it was
played. The leaked vocals consequently sound too fast.
Apr 28th 1966 – Studio Two, 5:00-7:50pm
Eleanor Rigby – take 14 – strings, Anthology version.
Apr 29th 1966 – Studio Three, 5:00pm-1:00am
Eleanor Rigby – SI onto take 15 – A reduction mix put all the
strings on track 1, allowing Paul to add his lead vocal to track 4.
Eleanor Rigby – SI onto take 15 – backing vocals, added at the
I'm Only Sleeping – rehearsal – Instrumental vibes, guitar and drums
version from Anthology.
I'm Only Sleeping – remake, take 5, from Anthology. After this
remake attempt – which doesn't seem altogether serious – they
decided to return to take 11 for overdubs.
I'm Only Sleeping – SI onto take 11 – lead vocal. Here it's slowed by half a semi-tone as
he originally sang it.
May 5th 1966 – Studio Three, 9:30pm-3:00am
I'm Only Sleeping – SI onto take 11 – lead guitars.
I'm Only Sleeping – SI onto take 11 (forward) - The final result of
the lead guitar overdubs. This is a composite edit of the four
different available mixes.
May 6th 1966 – Studio Two, 2:30pm-1:00am
I'm Only Sleeping – SI onto take 13 – backing vocals. A reduction
mix combined George's two backward guitar parts onto one track,
freeing space for the overdub of backing vocals.
May 9th 1966 – Studio Two, 7:00pm-11:00pm
For No One – Take 1 monitor mix. The first of a series of offline
recordings taken from John Barrett and Roger Scott's 1982 playbacks
of the session tapes, in preparation for The Beatles at Abbey Road
For No One – Take 2 monitor mix. Up through the first chorus, and
then the monitor recording appears to end.
For No One – take 5 monitor mix
For No One – take 6 monitor mix
For No One – takes 7, 8 & 9 monitor mix
These takes have been previously called `unknown,' but our analysis
indicates that they are sections of takes 5 through 9 that Barrett
spooled through while trying to find take 10. Takes 5, 6 and 7 were
breakdowns, take 8 was a false start and take 9 was complete.
For No One – take 10 – piano, with a bit of lead vocal leakage.
Take 10 was considered `best.'
For No One – SI onto take 10 – clavichord and percussion. This
isolation also includes the drums, which were part of the basic
take. The clavichord was also recorded in C.
1. Doctor Robert – US mono mix RM4 edit.
2. I’m Only Sleeping – US mono mix RM5.
3. And Your Bird Can Sing – US mono mix edit of RM7 and RM8.
Taxman – Take 12 overdub – note only, no audio
4. For No One – Lead vocal overdub
5. For No One - take 13 monitor mix
6. Got To Get You Into My Life – Stereo brass overdub excerpt
7. Got To Get You Into My Life – Brass overdub
8. Got To Get You Into My Life – Organ, tambourine and two lead vocal overdubs
9. For No One – Bass and tambourine overdub.
10. For No One – Horn overdub
11. And Your Bird Can Sing – US stereo mix, edit of RS1-2.
12. And Your Bird Can Sing – UK stereo mix RS2
13. Doctor Robert – US stereo mix RS1.
14. Doctor Robert – UK stereo mix RS2.
15. I’m Only Sleeping – US stereo mix RS1.
16. I’m Only Sleeping – UK stereo mix RS2.
17. Yellow Submarine – Take 4 – Basic take
18. Yellow Submarine – Take 4 – Lead and backing vocal overdub
19. Yellow Submarine – Take 4 second vocal overdub
20. Yellow Submarine – Take 5 stereo overdub of sound effects
21. Yellow Submarine – Intro, unused and incomplete
22. I Want To Tell You – Take 3 basic take with vocals on the right.
23. I Want To Tell You – Take 4 overdub - bass
24. I Want To Tell You – Mono mix RM4.
25. Yellow Submarine – Mono mix RM5.
26. And Your Bird Can Sing – Mono mix, edit of RM9-10.
27. I’m Only Sleeping – Mono mix RM6.
28. Tomorrow Never Knows – Mono mix RM11
29. Eleanor Rigby – Last vocal overdub at the end of the song.
30. Good Day Sunshine – Take 1 – Basic take
31. Good Day Sunshine – Vocal overdub
32. Good Day Sunshine – Piano and percussion overdubs, with piano solo insert and handclaps
33. Good Day Sunshine - end vocals composite
1. Here There And Everywhere G?? Take 7 G?? Center channel
2. Here There And Everywhere G?? Take 13 overdub of backing vocals from the Real Love cd single right channel.
3. Here There And Everywhere G?? Take 13 overdub of backing vocals from the Real Love cd single left channel.
4. Here There And Everywhere G?? Take 14 overdub G?? Lead vocal.
5. Here There And Everywhere G?? Last vocal overdub, from the stereo left channel.
6. Got To Get You Into My Life G?? Last guitar overdub.
7. Got To Get You Into My Life G?? Mono mix RM8.
8. Love You To G?? Stereo mix, edit of RS1-3.
9. I Want To Tell You G?? Stereo mix RS2
10. Here There And Everywhere G?? Stereo mix RS2.
11. Here There And Everywhere G?? Mono mix RM3.
12. For No One G?? Mono mix RM8.
13. Doctor Robert G?? Mono mix RM6.
14. Taxman G?? Mono mix, edit of RM5-6.
15. For No One G?? Stereo mix RS1.
16. Taxman G?? Stereo mix, edit of RS1-2.
17. She Said She Said G?? Take 3 G?? Basic take from the left channel.
18. She Said She Said G?? Take 3 overdub G?? Vocals from John and George, no Paul. Center ch.
19. She Said She Said G?? Take 4 overdub of organ and lead guitar, from the stereo right channel.
20. Eleanor Rigby G?? Mono mix RM5.
21. She Said She Said G?? Mono mix RM4.
22. Good Day Sunshine G?? Mono mix RM7.
23. Eleanor Rigby G?? Stereo mix RS1.
24. She Said She Said G?? Stereo mix RS1.
25. Good Day Sunshine G?? Stereo mix RS1.
26. Yellow Submarine G?? Stereo mix RS2.
27. Tomorrow Never Knows G?? Stereo mix RS6.
28. Got To Get You Into My Life G?? Stereo mix RS1.
Arquivo do blog
- THE BEATLES - TUBE CUT AUDIOPHILE MINI LPs ONTO CD...
- THE BEATLES ROCK BAND ORIGINAL MASTERS VOL. 1, 2, ...
- GEORGE HARRISON AUDIOPHILE MINI LPs
- THE BEATLES LOVEOLOGY - THE MULTITRAX - 10 MINI LP...
- THE BEATLES HOME DEMOS 7-CD-SET+DVD
- THE BEATLES POLL WINNER'S 1964, 65, 66
- THE ''LET IT BE'' MOVIE WITH 100% OF ITS IMAGE WIT...
- THE BEATLES MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR SESSIONS RECONSTR...
- SGT.PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND SESSIONS RECO...
- JOHN LENNON - SOLITUDE-4-CD-SET
- THE BEATLES - SEASON OF THE WITCH - 6-CD/DVD-BOX+1...
- JOHN LENNON MILKY FANTASY-8-CD-SET+BOOKLET+A HEART...
- TUG OF LIFE - 10-CD-BOX WITH AUDIOPHILE CD AND 3 D...
- WHITE ALBUM MULTITRAX - 8-CD-SET-BOX IN SLIPCASE
- ABBEY ROAD MULTITRAX 6-CD-SET-BOX IN SLIPCASE
- RINGO STARR LIVERPOOL 8 CHRONICLES VOL. 2
- GEORGE HARRISON ARCHIVES 6 MINI LPs DVDs+3CDs+POST...
- GIVE MY REGARDS TO BROAD STREET COMPLETE MINI LP E...
- REVOLVER MULTITRAX RECONSTRUCTED - 4-CD-SET+32-PAG...
- RUBBER SOUL MULTITRAX RECONSTRUCTED - 4-CD-SET + b...
- RINGO STARR MULTITRAX REEL TO REEL - 6 CD-SLIPCASE...
- RINGO VERTICAL ALTERNATE MAN - 4-CD-BOX+FOLDING BO...
- LIVE BEFORE AMERICA 3-CDs+1-DVD+1-DOUBLE-POSTER-BO...
- JOHN LENNON - THE BALLAD OF JOHN & YOKO - 2-CDs+2-...
- THE BEATLES HEY JUDE ALTERNATIVE VIDEO LP - 3-DVDs...
- THE BEATLES A HARD DAY'S KNIGHT - 3-CDs+1-DVD+1-BO...
- THE BEATLES - WITH THE BEATLES ALTERNATES - 3-CD+D...
- THE BEATLES DOWNUNDER AUSTRALIAN/NEW ZEALAND TOUR ...
- RINGO STARR - LIVERPOOL CHRONICLES - 3-DVD-SET+ PO...
- THE BEATLES - ANTHOLOGY 2002 DVD/LASER DISC REMIXE...
- GEORGE HARRISON - ALL THINGS MUST PASS MULTITRAX -...
- PAUL McCARTNEY & WINGS - WINGSPAN YEARS & MORE - M...
- THE BEATLES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DIARY 1964 - 6 CDs...
- THE BEATLES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DIARY 1965
- ABBEY ROAD ALTERNATES 4 CDs + Double sided poster
- THE BEATLES HELP! ALTERNATE - 4 CDs + FAB DOUBLE S...
- THE BEATLES ALTERNATE BEATLES FOR SALE - 3 CDs + 1...
- LET IT BE ALTERNATE THE GET BACK CHRONICLES
- THE BEATLES THE BIRTH OF APPLE - 2-CD-SET + BOOKLE...
- LIVE AT STAR CLUB 1962 COMPLETE - 4-CD-SET + FOLDE...
- WINGS - WINGS GREATEST 12-MINI LP BOX
- PAUL McCARTNEY & WINGS - 4 CD/DVD BOX
- PLEASE PLEASE ME ALTERNATE - 3 CD/DVD SET with 16-...
- THE BEATLES - STRONG BEFORE OUR BIRTH - 4-CD/DVD B...
- RINGO STARR - A STARR IS BORN - 4-CD-SET 2 Cs + 2 ...
- JOHN LENNON BETWEEN THE LINES - 11-MINI LP - BOX ...
- NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DIARY 1966 - 7-CD-BOX - 6 CDs ...
- WHITE ALBUM COMPLETE SESSIONS - 15-MINI LP-BOX - 1...
- GEORGE HARRISON - SELL, SELL, SELL - 2-CD-SET
- MAGICAL MYSTERY YEAR - 4-CD-SET+2-SIDED POSTER con...
- THE BEATLES YESTERDAY & TODAY IN THE UK - 3 CDs + ...
- THE BEATLES RUBBER SOUL DELUXE ALTERNATE - 3 CDs +...
- THE BEATLES IN GERMAN 1966 THE BLITZ TOURNEE COMPL...
- THE BEATLES - SGT.PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND ...
- TRAVELING WILBURYS COLLECTION - 4 CDs + 1 DVD + 1 ...
- THE BEATLES - YESTERDAY & TODAY IN THE FAR EAST -2...
- RINGO STARR CAVEMAN CHRONICLES - 2 CDs + 2 PICTURE...
- JOHN LENNON - COME ON, LISTEN TO ME - 2 CDs +1 DVD...
- JOHN LENNON - REMEMBER NEW YORK CITY - 2 CDs+1DVD+...
- JOHN LENNON IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT... TO REMEMBER J...
- WHITE ALBUM DMM (DIRECT METAL MASTER) TRUE STEREO ...
- ABBEY ROAD ERA - 3 CDs + 1 PICTURE DVD + 1 BOOK + ...
- TURN LEFT AT GREENLAND - THE WHOLE AMERICA INVASIO...
- A HARD DAY'S NIGHT MPI MIXES - 3 CDs + 1 DVD + 1 B...
- EMPIRE THEATER LONDON, DECEMBER, 07 1963 - 3 CDs +...
- THE BEATLES IN PARIS COMPLETE CITY OF LIGHT & PALA...
- THE BEATLES VIDEO 1 - 1 CD + 2 PICTURE DVDs + 1 WO...
- THE BEATLES - EVERY LITTLE THING - 8-CD-SET-BOX
- ▼ Abril (68)